This section provides an overview of the changes made since the June 19, 2022 version of the policy was published.
- We have removed reference to products that are no longer available to customers
- We have updated the list of our third party providers of analytics tools
- We have added the explicit reference to call recordings for training and quality purposes
- We have updated contact points to ensure these all link to the latest Customer Support channels
- We have consolidated the process for how customers can opt out of receiving promotional messages
- We have centralized our international phone numbers available for contacting us regarding data deletion requests
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer or other device. They are used by websites like this one to make your experience using our site easier for you, and to allow us to customize our site for you.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are necessary for the operation of this site, but requires that we notify you about other, non-essential cookies.
This notification applies to the following domains: www.castitreach.com
Web browsers allow you to control whether you accept cookies for some or all websites. You can learn more about how to change your cookie settings for these common browsers by clicking on the following links:
We use an ESZ session cookie for the registration process and let us know whether you are signed in or out.
We use the service Google Analytics to measure our web traffic and how people use our site. You can learn more about Google Analytics’ privacy policies and opt out of Google Analytics cookies here.